Get Answers from an Experienced Roanoke Cannabis Law Attorney
Starting a business is challenging in any situation. As cannabis has only recently become legal, the laws surrounding how to grow, distribute, and market can be confusing and unclear. Let Virginia Hemp Lawyers™ help you get the answers and information you need to get started off right. Backed by 20 years of experience in business law, we’ve studied myriad complex legal situations and we are working with clients to navigate this newest set of complex laws and what they mean for them and we can do the same for you.
Call (540) 401-5564 now or contact Virginia Hemp Lawyers™online to schedule your consultation.
Below you can find some helpful links to information about cannabis laws. For more information, call Virginia Hemp Lawyers™ and ask us your questions. We have built a reputation for dependable legal counsel in this industry.
Federal Law Says You Cannot Make Any Therapeutic Claims on the Label
Leader McConnell Discusses Hemp, CBD with Acting FDA Commissioner
- Congress Votes YES to Protect Legal Marijuana
- Industrial Hemp Pilot Program in North Carolina
- The Industrial Hemp Commission has adopted temporary rules
- General Statutes about industrial hemp
- Congress schedules hearing to discuss ending marijuana prohibition